Easy Kitchen Update Solutionby Cynthia on 04/19/13
Written by one of Advanced Cabinetry's Designers: Kris Baker
Does your kitchen look a little worn? One of the quickest and most economical ways to do an update is with new counter tops. This option is recommended if: 1) Your cabinets are in great shape; 2) Your existing layout is functional; and 3) You do not plan on replacing your cabinets within five years. The reason for this is that it will cost more in the long run if you try to “save” your new counter top with the cost of the labor to remove it and re-install it.
We offer numerous materials and options. The following is a list of what we have, but to get the full scope of the options available, you should visit our showroom:
- Laminates: We have the largest selection of laminate colors in the area – almost 1000 colors to choose from. With new and innovative patterns and finishes that are more durable and lower maintenance, this may be the solution for you. We carry Formica, Wilsonart, Nevamar and Pionite.
- Granite: This is a natural stone material available in over 158 colors at our warehouse and over 252 colors nationwide. It is heat, scratch and stain resistant and requires minimal maintenance.
- Marble: Timeless beauty and quality; mainly used as an accent in the kitchen.
- Wood: Available in seven species, this is a great compliment to any kitchen and is virtually maintenance free.
- Solid Surface: This is an acrylic material available in over 250 colors. This option offers a virtually seamless appearance with integrated sinks and coved back splashes available. We carry Corian, Wilsonart and Formica.
- Quartz: Of all the materials, this is the most heat, scratch and stain resistant and requires the least amount of maintenance. We carry Cambria, which is fabricated in the United States. We have over 100 colors to choose from.